Much of the content found on Spookadar.com is user submitted. We claim no ownership or control over Third Party Content. If you believe any oth is material is infringing upon a copyright, please notify us immediately so that we can remove it. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Spookadar will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Spookadar website and or the Spookadar name that are reported to Spookadar’s Designated Copyright Agent. If a report is not delivered, we will be unaware of any infringement and unable to resolve it.
Instructions on how to file a copyright complaint form are listed below.
Spookadar (“Site”) claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to its respectful owners.
Spookadar (“Spookadar”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Spookadar’s policy, at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by following the direction for filing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Spookadar’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice, Spookadar will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including immediate removal of the challenged material from the Site.
Please provide the following information to our Designated Copyright Agent:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Spookadar’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Spookadar will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Spookadar website or Spookadar name that are reported to Spookadar’s Designated Copyright Agent. If a report of infringement is not delivered, we will be unaware of any infringement and unable to resolve it.
Spookadar Copyright Agent
What if I receive a Copyright Complaint (DMCA) notification?
How to File a Counter-Notice
- Email your counter-notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include ALL of the following:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- DMCA ID printed at the bottom of the notification email.
- The source address of the content that was removed (copy and paste the link in the notification email).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Spookadar may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint or an agent of such person.
- A physical or electronic signature (for example, typing your full name).